Tupelo Honey Playlist 10/7/14



Thanks to you KRVM just had another extremely successful fundraiser. Your continued support of this station and Tupelo Honey is truly heartwarming. I hope you enjoyed tonight's Greatest Hits show. I hope you can tune in next week: I'll have tons of new releases to bestow on your ears.

Till Next Week
Ciao


Artist - Song - Source

5pm
The Tillers - The Road Neverending - Hand on the Plow
Efren - If My Heart Don't Fail Me - Write a New Song
Dexateens - Grandaddy's Mouth - Singlewide
Eilen Jewell - Warning Signs - Queen of the Minor Key
Josh Small - $5 In Hand - Tall
John Fullbright - Moving - From The Ground Up
Dead Man Winter - New Orleans - Bright Lights
Amy Correia - O Lord - You Go Your Way
Emily Herring  - Turquoise Earrings - Your Mistake
Son Volt - Down to the Wire - American Central Dust

6pm
Jeff Finlin - Ballad Of A Plain Man - Ballad Of A Plain Man
Boris McCutcheon - Bad Road, Good People - Wheel Of Life
Danny Barnes - Sparta, TN - Pizza Box
Paul Curreri - Stephen Crane - California
Aunt Martha - No Excuses - No Excuses: Single
The Wood Brothers - Postcards From Hell - Loaded
Yvette Landry - Should Have Known - Should Have Known
The Red Stick Ramblers - My Suitcase Is Always Packed - My Suitcase Is Always Packed
Robert Earl Keen - I Gotta Go - Ready For Confetti

No comments: