Tupelo Honey Playlist 5/6/14




Artist - Song - Source

5pm
Philip Gibbs - Ballad of Prince Dave - Box Canyon Blues
David Ball - Swing Baby - Amigo
Shannon McNally - Jack B. Nimble - Coldwater
Ryan Bingham - Bread & Water - Mescalito
Dwight Yoakam - A Long Way Home - A Long Way Home
Voo Davis - Waitin' on That Day - Vicious Things
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen - Daddy's Gonna Treat You Right - Lost In the Ozone
Annie Ford Band - Calloused Hands - Annie Ford Band
Lyle Lovett - Goodbye to Carolina - I Love Everybody
Tommy Alverson - I Feel Like Drinkin' Today - Heroes and Friends
The Wiyos - Nobody Cares About the Railroads Anymore - This Is the Town: A Tribute to Nilsson
The Wayne Drury Project - Gas Station Girl - The Wayne Drury Project
Rodney Crowell - Grandma Loved That Old Man - Tarpaper Sky
RJV & Hell County Revival - I Still Remember You Took All My Money - Three Ways From Sunday
Ryan Adams - To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High) - Heartbreaker

6pm
Sturgill Simpson - A Little Light - Metamodern Sounds In Country Music
BR5-49 - The Devil & Me - Dog Days
Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - Natural Thing to Do - I'll Swing My Hammer With Both My Hands
Lucero - Banks of the Arkansas - Lucero
Lewi Longmire - Allegheny County - If I Live to Be 100
Blue Mountain - Blue Canoe - Dog Days
Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank - When We Were Smokin' - Number One Contender
Steve Mardon - When I'm Drunk - Critic's Darling
Rita Hosking - Let'em Run - Come Sunrise
Moot Davis - The Reason - Goin' in Hot
Jimmy LaFave - Bohemian Cowboy Blues - Blue Nightfall
Eilen Jewell - Shakin' All Over - Sea Of Tears
Frog Holler - Ask Him Why - The High, High's and the Low, Low's
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell - Siamese Cat - Love Has Come For You

No comments: