Tupelo Honey Playlist 4/22/14


Brigitte Demeyer


Artist - Song - Source

5pm
The Devil Makes Three - Hallelu - I'm A Stranger Here
Blackie & The Rodeo Kings - Summertime's Over - South
The Red Stick Ramblers - That's What I Like About the South - Right Key, Wrong Keyhole
Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - Livin' in America - I'll Swing My Hammer With Both My Hands
Los Lobos - Border Town Girl - Wolf Tracks: The Best of Los Lobos
Moot Davis - Food Stamps - Goin' in Hot
The Tennessee Boltsmokers - Everybody - Songs From the Floor
John Prine & Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves - In Spite of Ourselves
Jonny Kaplan And The Lazy Stars - Helena's Afraid - Sparkle And Shine
Aaron Burdett - Fruits of My Labor - Fruits of My Labor
Lyle Lovett - Big Dog - My Baby Don't Tolerate
Brigitte DeMeyer - Say You Will Be Mine - Savannah Road
Will Kimbrough - Sideshow Love - Sideshow Love
Mark Knopfler - I Used To Could - Privateering

6pm
Elliott Brood - Northern Air - Days Into Years
Wendy Colonna - Dance With The Moon - Nectar
John Hiatt - Cry Love - Walk On
Voo Davis - A Place for You - Vicious Things
Truckstop Honeymoon - Sunday in Ponca City - The Madness of Happiness
Van Morrison - Till I Gain Control Again - Pay the Devil
Matthew Dean Herman - Hard Livin' Life - Blackbird
Doug Moreland - I Need a Girl - Toast to Life
The Doc Marshalls - Bon a Rien - No Kind of Life
Kristina Murray - I Can't Recall - Unravelin'
Sour Bridges - Catfish Charlie - Catfish Charlie

No comments: