Best Songs of 2013




#1 The Tillers - The Road Neverending




#2 Sons Of Fathers - Feel The Fall




#3 Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank - When We Were Smokin'




#4 Deadstring Brothers - Oh Me Oh My




#5 Emily Herring - Turquoise Earrings




#6 Mandolin Orange - Turtle Dove and the Crow




#7 Hiss Golden Messenger - I've Got a Name for the Newborn Child




#8 Luke Winslow-King - Keep You Lamp Trimmed and Burning




#9 Fruition - Whippoorwill




#10 Terry Allen - The Bottom of the World




#11 Putnam Smith - New Shoes




#12 The Rayburn Brothers Band - Te Propongo




#13 Valerie June - On My Way




#14 Patty Griffin - Truth #2




#15 The Warren Hood Band - This River




#16 Pokey LaFarge - Central Time




#17 The Wood Brothers - The Muse




#18 Caitlin Rose - When I'm Gone




#19 The Howlin' Brothers - Tennessee Blues




#20 Wheeler Brothers - My Time



1 comment:

Scott Foley said...

Cool list Mr. Majors. Wish I'd been in a place where I could've listened. Congrats on another year of quality radio.