Tupelo Honey 9/10/13

Tim Little sittin' in for Shotgun this week. This is what I played. Join me on Saturdays from 3-5pm for my regular show Routes & Branches.

Artist-Song-Source

5pm
The Gloria Darlings - Come Home To Me - Come Home To Me
I See Hawks In LA - Oklahoma's Going Dry - Mystery Drug
John Fogerty - Mystic Highway - Wrote A Song For Everyone
Wild Ponies - Trouble Looks Good On You - Things That Used To Shine
Nicki Blum & The Gramblers - Till I'm Blue - Nicki Blum & The Gramblers
George Jones - If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me (Your Memory Will) - 14 Greats
EmmyLou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Hanging Up My Heart - Old Yellow Moon
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell - Love Has Come For You - Love Has Come For You
Steve Earle & The Dukes & Dutchesses - Warren Helman's Banjo - The Low Highway
Steve Earle & The Dukes & Dutchesses - After Mardi Gras - The Low Highway
Sam Baker - The Tattooed Woman - Say Grace
Guy Clark - Rain In Durango - My Favorite Picture Of You
Rod Balch  - Up The Road - Fort Worth 76102
Kris Kristofferson - Ramblin' Jack - Feeling Mortal

6pm
Kris Kristofferson - My Heart Was The Last One To Know - Feeling Mortal
Merle Haggard w/ Willie Nelson - Pancho & Lefty - Hag: The Best of Merle Haggard
Truth & Salvage Co. - Pick Me Up - Pick Me Up
Rick Shea - Mexicali Train - Sweet Bernardine
Jim Patton & Sherry Brokus - I'm Alright Now - The Great Unknown
Slaid Cleaves - Rust Belt Fields - Still Fighting The War
Jason Isbell - Different Days - Southeastern
Devin Jake - Jesus Tell Mama - Jesus & Mama
Ricky Scaggs & Bruce Hornsby - Darling Corey - Cluck Ol' Hen
Johnny Cash - Big River - Cash The Legend
Patsy Cline - South Of The Boarder - The Patsy Cline Collection 3 Heartaches
Bill Kirchen - Hot Rod Lincoln - Seeds & Stems

No comments: