Tupelo Honey Playlist 10/30/12

One of my absolute favorite artist is in town this week. Vermont based Bow Thayer will be playing on Friday at The Black Forest Tavern.

I've never been to The Black Forest, I don't know anyone who has, in fact, I think the crowd there consists of folks who are living-in-a-van down-by-the-river and a few big biker dudes.

I am more than willing to risk getting knifed to see Mr Thayer. I might opt for a flack jacket but I'm sure the music will be awesome.

Check out Bow playing one of my favorite songs, solo, in a parking garage, sitting on a five gallon bucket...



Hope to see you at the knife fight... I mean concert.

Can't make the show? Bow will be in the KRVM studio at 5pm on Friday.

Till Next Week
Ciao


Artist - Song - Album

5pm

Bow Thayer - The Tango Rose - Shooting Arrows at the Moon
Phoebe Hunt - One Trick Pony - Phoebe Hunt
Ralph Stanley II - L.A. County - This One Is Two
Dirty River Boys - Road Song - Science Of Flight
Ryan Adams - To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High) - Heartbreaker
Jason Eady - Sober On The Weekends - AM Country Heaven
Pokey La Farge And The South City Three - Shenandoah River - Middle of Everywhere
Steve Forbert - The American in Me - Rock While I Can Rock 
Hackensaw Boys - Kiss You Down There - Love What You Do
Johnny Cash - Drive On - American Recordings
Yarn - You Don't Love Me Anymore - Empty Pockets
Rayland Baxter - Driveway Melody - Feathers & FishHooks
Lyle Lovett - Keep It Clean - Release Me
Jeffrey Martin- Build a Home - Build A Home
Redbird - I Gotta Get Drunk - Redbird

6pm
Ray Bonneville - Sugar and Riley - Bad Man's Blood
The Blind Boys Of Alabama With Randy Travis - Up Above My Head - Duets
Tommy Alverson - Upside Down - Country to the Bone
Lindi Ortega - Murder Of Crows - Cigarettes & Truckstops
Eilen Jewell - Back to Dallas - Boundary County
Bow Thayer And Perfect Trainwreck - Next Equation - Bow Thayer And Perfect Trainwreck
Son Volt - Tulsa County - Retrospective: 1995 - 2000
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band - Devils Look Like Angels - Between The Ditches
Noah Earle - Great Bend - A Ghost In The Attic
Ollabelle - Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes - Neon Blue Bird
Fred Eaglesmith - Time To Get A Gun - Lipstick, Lies & Gasoline
D.L. Marble - Good Sign - Not The One...
Bow Thayer - The Way That It Swings - Spend It All
Dead Man Winter - Golden - Bright Lights
Hank Williams III - Wild & Free  - Damn Right, Rebel Proud

No comments: