Tupelo Honey Playlist 11/8/11

We have a policy at the station that prevents us from announcing that we're playing a requested song. That in no way means that I don't take requests. In fact, about a-third of tonight's show was requests. Carrie Rodriquez, Terry Allen, Adam Carroll, John Hiatt, Zoe Muth, all were requests. I'll take your recommendation and do my best to fit it in, you'll just never hear me announce that the song was a request.

That being said, feel free to give me a ring at the station 541-790-5786 or shoot me an email shotgunmajors@gmail.com and let me know what you want to hear.

Till Next Week
Ciao



Song - Artist - Album


5pm
Serotiny (may our music) - Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer - Seed of a Pine
Every Which Way - Musikanto - Sky Of Dresses
On With You - John Hiatt - Same Old Man
Hillbilly Blues - Pharis & Jason Romero - A Passing Glimpse
American Goldwing - Blitzen Trapper - American Goldwing
Punk Rockin' Honky Tonk Girl - Tim Carroll - If I Could
Mississippi - JJ Grey & Mofro - Country Ghetto
Appalachian Girl - Pert Near Sandstone - Paradise Hop 
Yes Baby Yes (Aka Cold Heart Breaker) - Petunia & the Vipers - Petunia & The Vipers
Leavin' Amarillo -Shaver - Earth Rolls On
Absence - Carrie Rodriguez - She Ain't Me
Dirty Rain - Ryan Adams - Ashes & Fire
I Used to Call My Heart a Home - Zoe Muth - Zoe Muth & The Lost High Rollers


6pm
Hippie In My House - Halden Wofford and the Hi-Beams - Midnight Rodeo
Get Low - Dead Man Winter - Bright Lights
The Road Intro - Robert Earl Keen - BEST
The Road Goes On Forever - Robert Earl Keen - BEST
101 - Nick 13 - Nick 13
Closing Time Blues - The Red Stick Ramblers - Right Key, Wrong Keyhole
Flatland Boogie - Terry Allen - Human Remains
Can't Change Me - Lydia Loveless - Indestructible Machine 
Oklahoma Gypsy Shuffler - Adam Carroll - Old Town Rock 'N Roll
Blue Mountain Thistle - Corey Hart - Winter Bones
Drunkard's Lament - Fernando - Widows
Thirteen Miles To Empty - Have Gun Will Travel - Mergers & Acquisitions

No comments: