Tupelo Honey Playlist 4/12/11

I started tonight's show with an artist that Shotgun had turned me onto, Zoe Muth. Zoe and her Lost High Rollers have a new cd out called "Starlight Hotel". I missed their show this past weekend at The Axe & Fiddle which is a shame because when I had a chance to listen to the CD today I liked every track on it!!
My thanks to Shotgun for letting me sit in for him. Here is what I played.

Artist-Song-Source

5pm.
Zoe Muth And The Lost High Rollers - Let's Just Be Friends Tonight - Starlight Hotel
Assembly Of Dust - Cabin John - Found Sound
John Hiatt - The Tiki Bar Is Open - The Tiki Bar Is Open
Sarah Jarosz with Black Prairie - Queen Of The Silver Dollar - Twistable Turnable Man
Johnny Cash - Big River - Bootleg Vol. II
Merle Haggard - Live And Love Always - I Am What I Am
Lucinda Williams - Blessed - Blessed
Sahara Smith - The Real Thing - Myth Of The Heart
Slaid Cleaves - Broke Down - Broke Down
Drive By Truckers - Pulaski - Go-Go Boots

6pm.
Robert Plant - Angel Dance - Band Of Joy
The Shinkle Band - Meet Me In New Orleans - The Shinkle Band
Chris Chandler & Paul Benoit - So, Where Ya Headed?/Pancho And Lefty - So, Where Ya Headed?
Danny Barnes - Caveman - Pizza Box
Pert Near Sandstone - Colored Aristocracy - Needle & Thread
Carrie Rodriguez and Ben Kyle - If I Needed You - We Still Love Our Country
Shawn Mullins - Catoosa County - Light You Up
Hot Buttered Rum - Summertime Gal - Limbs Akimbo
G-Love - The Road - Fixin' To Die
Robert Earl Keen & The Sunshine Boys - Daddy Frank - Tulare Dust
Nanci Griffith - The Flyer - Flyer

No comments: