Tupelo Honey Playlist 12/29/09

Next week (Jan. 5) I'm going to do a show of my choice for the Top 20 Americana Songs of 2009. The week after (Jan. 12) I'm going to do my Top 20 Americana Albums of 2009. If you give a shit tune-in, both should be great shows.

Till Next Week
Ciao



Song - Artist - Album

5pm
Goin' NowHere - John Amos - Bending the Light
Amtrak Crescent - Scott Miller & The Commonwealth - Upside, Downside
Natural Forces - Lyle Lovett - Natural Forces
Black Light - Macon Greyson - 20th Century Accidents
Neon Tombstone - Phil Lee - So Long, It's Been Good to Know You
Railroad Spikes and Shotgun Shells - The Believers - Crashyertown
Looking at the World Through a Windshield - Son Volt - Retrospective: 1995 - 2000
Born Again - Cory Chisel And The Wandering Sons - Death Won't Send A Letter
Bigger Wheel - Stephen Bruton - From The Five
Abilene - Dave Alvin - Blackjack David
Mississippi Highway - Uncle Lucius - Pick Your Head Up
Drink Tickets - Gas Money - 22 Dollars
Feelin' Good - Robinella - Robinella and the CC Stringband

6pm
Powderfinger - The Beat Farmers - Van Go
I'm Fed Up Drinking Here - The Starline Rhythm Boys - Masquerade for Heartache
A. On Horseback - Charlie Pickett - Bar Band Americanus
Bohemian Cowboy Blues - Jimmy LaFave - Blue Nightfall
To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High) - Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker
Goodbye Rock N' Roll - Derek Hoke - Goodbye Rock N Roll
Copathetic - Fragile Jack - Thirsty Work
Standin' Tall - The Subdudes - Miracle Mule
Small Town Saturday Night - Otis Gibbs - One Day Our Whispers
Ain't With Bein' Broke - Heath Haynes & the Hi-Dollars - Ain't With Bein' Broke
Trashcan - Delta Spirit - Ode to Sunshine
I'll Be Around - Bobby Bare Jr. - Young Criminals' Starvation League
Miss The Mississippi And You - Rosanne Cash - The List
Won't See Me Crying - Mark Bodino - No Roads to Juneau
I Had Trouble - The Blind Boys Of Alabama With Charlie Musselwhite - Duets

1 comment:

Chopra said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Montana

http://pianotutorial.net