Tupelo Honey Playlist 12/1/09


When it rains it pours. I've been so excited for this weekend to get here so I can finally see one my all-time favorite bands: Son Volt. This week I find that another all-time favorite band of mine, Hot Club of Cowtown, will also be in town this weekend. I'll have a weekend of music to remember and my babysitter will get a head start on her college fund. Hope to see you at one of these epic shows.

Till Next Week
Ciao



Song - Artist - Album

5pm
Certainly Tonight In the Bright Blue Moonlight - Widower - Widower
Draggin Down The Line - Scott H. Biram - Somethings Wrong/Lost Forever
Prison Song - The Panderers - Mucho Diggo
Lonely Girls - Lucinda Williams - Essence
Frankie Lee - Mulehead - Finer Things
Empire - Trampled By Turtles - Duluth
If You Leave Me - The Hot Club Of Cowtown - Wishful Thinking
Blessing and a Curse - Have Gun, Will Travel - Casting Shadows Tall As Giants...
Let Him Fly - Patty Griffin - Living with Ghosts
Memphis - Marcy Playground - Leaving Wonderland ... In A Fit Of Rage
Where The Wind Might Blow - Chris Scruggs - Anthem
When Will I Be Loved - John Fogerty - The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again
I Wish I Were A Cowboy - The Delevantes - Long About That Time
Everyday People - Otis Gibbs - Grandpa Walked The Picket Line
Sparta, TN - Danny Barnes - Pizza Box

6pm
Cry Love - John Hiatt - Walk On
Promenade - The Wiyos - Broken Land Bell
Lonesome LA Blues - Shurman - Waiting For The Sunset
Farmer Brown/Chicken Reel - Lyle Lovett - Natural Forces
Dust of Daylight - Son Volt - American Central Dust
In My Skin - Buzzround - Buzzround
Emergency Call - Matt Costa - Unfamiliar Faces
This Close To You - Joe Henry - Kindness Of The World
Medicine Hat (Live Acoustic Cafe) - Son Volt - Retrospective: 1995 - 2000
Emily - Hot Club of Cowtown - Tall Tales
Chauffeur - Rosie Flores and the Pine Valley Cosmonauts - Girl of the Century
Shasta - Or, The Whale - Or, The Whale
Lazy May - The Essex Green - The Long Goodbye

No comments: