Tupelo Honey Playlist 12/08/09

It's the Holiday season with many important performances to attend. This past weekend Shotgun and I both saw Hot club of Cowtown and Son Volt over the weekend. But tonight he may have attended his most important performance of the week; his daughter's.

Therefore, he asked me to sit in for him this week. Being a proud father myself I was happy to help out. Here is what I played.

Tim Little


Artist-Song-Source

5pm.
Son Volt - Down To The Wire - American Central Dust
Hot Club Of Cowtown - One Step Closer - Wishful Thinking
Chris Smither - Surprise Surprise - Time Stands Still
John Doe & The Sadies - Are The Good Times Really Over For Good - Country Club
Rodney Crowell - The Rise And Fall Of Intelligent Design - Sex & Gasoline
Scott Law - Been Along This Road - Living Room
Rosanne Cash - Sea Of Heartbreak - The List
Will Hoge - Edven If It Breaks Your Heart - The Wreckage
Tom Waits - Going Out West - Glitter And Doom
Chuck Prophet - Let Freedom Ring - Let Freedom Ring
Chris Scruggs - It Ain't Right - Anthem
Shawn Sahm - Mendocino - Keep Your Soul
Star Anna - Crooked Path - Crooked Path
Susan Tedeschi - Learning The Hard Way - Back To The River

6pm.
Buddy & Julie Miller - Chalk - Written In Chalk
Carrie Rodriguez - Got Your Name On It - Live In Louisville
Los Lonely Boys - Loving You Always - Forgiven
Robert Earl Keen - Wireless In Heaven - The Rose Hotel
Wilco - Wilco (the song) - Wilco (The Album)
Porter Davis Carter's Tune Porter Davis
Dolly Parton Daddy's Moonshine Still Dolly
The Mother Truckers - Nothing There - Broke, Not Broken
Allman Brothers - Melissa - Eat A Peach
Trampled By Turtles - Shenandoah - Duluth
Poor Man's Whiskey - Three years Gone - Dark Side Of The Moonshine
Patrick Kavaney & The Last Drags - Ego Bandito - Darning Socks For The Apocalypse
Guy Clark - Hemingway's Whiskey - Somedays The Song Writes You
Son Volt - Picking Up the Signal - Straightaways

1 comment:

ourkindofmusic said...

Hey guys,
I'm fairly new to Eugene (we've been here almost three years). I was very happy to find KRVM and your program. I listen it every week. I love it; you've turned me on to some artists I've never heard of, and you've played some of my favorites.
Do you ever play any Will Kimbrough? He's got a new album coming out in February entitled "Wings" that is very good. On my blog - "Our Kind Of Music" - I've posted portions of an interview that I had with Will a couple of week ago. Check it out when you get a chance.
Keep Americana music strong! Great show.
Blake Phillips