Tupelo Honey Playlist 3/10/09


I have a couple of CD's that are really growning on me. Deena's debut CD Somewhere In The Blue orginally came across as too pop for me, however, a couple of spins and I'm loving the disc. J.J. Cale's new CD is another that the more I play the more I fall in love with.

Be sure to tune in next week on St Patty's. I'm going to do nothing but drinking songs as my heartfelt tribute to the green day.

Till Next Week
Ciao


Song - Artist - Album

5pm
Me And Your Ghost - Sarah Borges & Broken Singles - The Stars Are Out
Black Eyed Suzy - Justin Townes Earle - Midnight At The Movies
Hey Mr. Smalltown - Pete Krebs & Gossamer Wings - Sweet Ona Rose
Third Rate Romance - Damon Fowler - Sugar Shack
She Always Gets Her Way - The Turkey's - It's Gonna Rain
Tampa to Tulsa - The Jayhawks - Rainy Day Music
Gasoline And Matches - Buddy & Julie Miller - Written In Chalk
Wild Horses - Red Dirt Rangers - Ranger Motel
I Will Miss you - Joe Paquin - Only Human
You Never Know - Samantha Crain & The Midnight Shivers - Songs In The Night
Mystifies Me - Son Volt - Trace
Your Sweet and Shiny Eyes - Bonnie Raitt - Home Plate
Hellhounds - Jonathan Terrell - Trials And Stimulations

6pm
Best Kind Of Something - Deena - Somewhere In Blue
Hippie In My House - Halden Wofford and the Hi-Beams - Midnight Rodeo
Down on the Farm - Little Feat - Down on the Farm
Dead Man's Hand - Jeffrey Halford & The Healers - Broken Chord
Boogers - Asylum Street Spankers - Mommy Says No!
Hard Times - Ryan Bingham - Mescalito
In Spite of Ourselves - John Prine & Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves
Roselight - Resentments - Roselight
Paper Dolls - Matt Butcher - Me And My Friends
New Slang - The Shins - Oh, Inverted World

Leaving In The Morning - J.J. Cale - Roll On
The Honeymoon - Langhorne Slim - Langhorne Slim
Turpentine - JJ Grey & Mofro - Country Ghetto



1 comment:

RAM said...

So have you ever wanted to try to make your facebook page unique? It's pretty hard considering you can't change colours of your background or text. I decided to do some research and see if I could add some cool pictures or something to make my profile stand out,than I came across a site www.hypster.com that let you make a free account and add music players to your facebook page! not only that but you can change the colours to! so not only will your new facebook profile be playing one of your favourite songs but it will be your favourite colour or colours! please take a look! And if you don't have facebook, this site's codes also work for myspace, bebo, piczo etc. take a look at www.hypster.com

MySpace Music Player Code,Friendster Music