Tupelo Honey Playlist 1/27/09

Once again swimming in great new music. Is it just me or do I say that every show. Of note this week on the new release side: Trevor Alguire, Kelleigh McKenzie, The Gourds, and Stephanie Chapman. I also played a new one from Zoe Muth, she doesn't have a album out yet but her music is staggeringly good.

Had an interview tonight with a very impressive new artist Tara Stonecipher. She's a local product doing the local music thing. Keep an eye on my concert page I'll be sure to let you know where she's playing. She doesn't have a CD out yet but I'll be sure to let you know when and where to find it.

Till Next Week
Ciao

Artist - Song - Album

5pm
Long Hot Summer - Stephanie Chapman - This Song Is To You
Country Love - The Gourds - Haymaker!
Troubled Land - John Mellencamp - Life, Death, Love and Freedom
Mexican Daydream - Chuckanut Drive - Chuckanut Drive
Sarah - Trevor Alguire - Thirty Year Run
What Can I Say - Brandi Carlile - Brandi Carlile
I'm All Fired Up - Junior Brown - Long Walk Back
Come On - The Panderers - Hotshot's Boy - EP
In Between - Kelleigh McKenzie - Chances
Mi Novela - Tremoloco - Dulcinea
Dust down a Country Road - John Hiatt - Walk On
Denial - The Tara Stonecipher Band - N/A
Hey Carolina - The Tara Stonecipher Band - N/A
Run Away - The Tara Stonecipher Band - N/A

6pm
Hey Little Darlin' - Zoe Muth - N/A
The Ruby Ring Man - Page France - …and the Family Telephone
Busted Sympathy - Sara Cox - Crowded Is the New Lonely
Back to Tupelo - Mark Knopfler - Shangri-La
Cowboy Love - The Reverend Horton Heat - It's Martini Time
Amtrak Crescent - Scott Miller & The Commonwealth - Upside, Downside
Filipino DanceHall Girl - Ry Cooder - I, Flathead
Fortunate Son - Todd Snider - Peace Queer
Old Enough (feat. Ricky Skaggs & Ashley Monroe) - The Raconteurs - Old Enough Single
A Cockroach After the Bomb - Tommy Womack - There I Said It!
Keep Your Hat On Jenny - Chip Taylor And Carrie Rodriguez - Red Dog Tracks
Oh Katrina - Anders Osborne - Coming Down
'Til the Day I Die - Traven Tucker - 'Til the Day I Die

No comments: