Tupelo Honey Playlist 11/18/08

Had a great time tonight thank you for all your calls. Next week I promise I'll try to get as many of your suggestions as possible.

Tons of great new music this week (seems like I say that every week). Of note: Dan Tyminski, Annabelle Chvostek, Old Crow Medicine Show, Christopher Denny, Joe Pug and a newbie whose effort I'm putting in the running for Americana Album of the Year - Bourgeois Gypsies "Faulty Fairytales."
Till Next Week,
Ciao

Song - Artist - Album

5pm
Mary's Kitchen - Old Crow Medicine Show - Tennessee Pusher
Topanga Cowgirl - Mudcrutch - Mudcrutch
Take'em or Leave'em - Amy LaVere - This World Is Not My Home
Watch Me Fall - Uncle Tupelo - Still Feel Gone
Time - Christopher Denny - Age Old Hunger
Rock Me on the Water - Jackson Browne - Jackson Browne
Lie No Better - Whitey Johnson - Whitey Johnson
My Wife Things Your Dead - Junior Brown - Greatest Hits
Country Honk - The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
Wait for It - Annabelle Chvostek - Resilience
It All Comes Down to You - Dan Tyminski - WheelsLittle
Red Riding Hood - Freakwater - The Bottle Let Me Down
Downtime - Chuck Prophet - Soap and Water
Three Chords - Shurman - Waiting For The Sunset

6pm
Past the Point of Rescue - Kate MacKenzie - Red House 25
Church - Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth
Ol' Milwaukee's Best - Adam Carroll - Brewed in Texas
Hymn #101 - Joe Pug - Nation of Heat
Baby You Got To Choose - Randy Weeks - Madeline
I Wish I Was American - Luke Doucet - I Wish I Was American : Single
One Red Thread - Blind Pilot - 3 Rounds and a Sound
Brand New Companion - Townes Van Zandt - Delta Momma Blues
Mesa, Arizona - Jeffrey Foucault - Ghost Repeater
Roll On - The Little Willies - The Little Willies
Two Daughters and a Beautiful Wife - Drive-By Truckers - Brighter Than Creation's Dark
Bright - Bourgeois Gypsies - Faulty Fairytales

No comments: