Tupelo Honey Playlist 5/27/08

Artist - Song

5pm
Will Hoge - Pocket Full of Change
Rancho Deluxe - Too Late
The Weepies - I Wish I Could Forget
Band Of Heathens - Hallelujah
Little Feat - Fat Man In The Bathtub
Keaton Simons - Burch Mog
Gram Parsons - Ooh Las Vegas
Jeff Finlin - Ballad of a Plain Man
The Rolling Stones - Far Away Eyes
Frank Black - Highway to Lowdown
Tim O'Brien - Megna's
Alison Krauss - Baby, Now That I Found You
Kieran Kane - Cool Me Down

6pm
Backyard Tire Fire - Spinnin' Around
Lyle Lovett - Bears
Lori McKenna - Monday Afternoon
Carole King - Smackwater Jack
Steve Earle - Billy and Bonnie
The Beat Farmers - Blue Chevrolet
Leslie Stevens - Old Timers
Levon Helm - The Girl I Left Behind
Star Anna - Places We Exist
Rodney Crowell - Shame on the Moon
The Waybacks - Nice To Be Alone
Ben Sollee - A Few Honest Words
The Delevantes - I Wish I Were A Cowboy
Luke Brindley - Never Alone

3 comments:

Travis said...

Thanks for playing our music!

Star Anna

foleylogan said...

Hey, how come I don't get messages from Star Anna for playing her music?!

Nice job.

Scott

Travis said...

Where do you play her music? I'll be sure to have her pay a visit. Are you the Scott that is shown at the right side here?